Friday, January 26, 2024

The European Union Would Like Me To Tell You...

 ...that this site, along with pretty much anything on today's World Wide Web, uses cookies to support various aspects of its functionality. If you'd like to opt out, you can do so by leaving this site right now or by configuring your browser to reject cookies for this site or even entirely.

If you choose to reject all cookies from this site, its functionality may be negatively impacted.

(Google says I have to make it known that this site uses cookies, and that they've included a thing that will do so by default. That said, I don't see it. So I'm putting this here as my first-ever post, in the hopes it will suffice.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will Youtube ever fix this bug?

For quite some time now, I've noticed that the user profile icons and video thumbnails eventually get mixed up in Youtube studio. As wit...